They say that you are what you eat
To some extent it is true.
If you eat what is good for your skin, it will repay you by looking a lot younger!
Check out the information below to learn what to eat and why.
It will change your skin for the better and you'll be healthier, as well.
- Water - drink enough to avoid constipation. This is helpful.
- Fiber - Eat more. For the ladies, it is suggested that between 19 and 50 years old eat
25 g fiber. If you are over 50, 21 g fiber.
Try these ideas as well
- Fruit Eat a whole apple every day and other fruit as well
- Beans and Legumes Add them to your meal.
- Whole Grains - When you purchase products made of grain select the whole grain products over the refined and processed ones.
- Seeds - Some seeds are remarkably healthy - try flaxseeds and store them in the refrigerator. Sprinkle them on different meals to add some fiber.
- Rice - Eat brown rice rather than white rice.
- Snack Time - Snack on nuts and dried fruit, such as bananas, cranberries, raisings, dates, figs, and prunes.
- Cocoa will cause your skin to become firmer and then more supple, and it will hydrate.
- Dark chocolate with high cacao content has high levels of a potent antioxidant called flavanols.
- Greek yogurt is remarkably good for making your skin smooth, and is twice as strong as regular yogurt.
Don't just sit for long hours. You need to rejuvenate your body and get your blood circulating to maintain healthy skin.
Lower your stress level with action.
Your total health and that of your skin depends on circulation so get up from time to time for a quick walk about the area.
If you sit for too long every day what happens, is that your skin can become bloated, and you can get acne.
You'll have an increase in cellulite, and you'll lose muscle firmness.
So get healthy and have better skin.