Here are a few methods used to get rid of blackheads on the face for younger looking women and men.
Some methods will irritate your skin so be careful and don't do anything that is harmful to your skin.
Here are a few methods:
Below is an example of a face that has blackheads.
We want to get rid of them and here's how we will do the job.
DO NOT SQUEEZE YOUR BLACKHEADS
- Don't scrub your skin - Use a product that has
Salicylic acid in it.
It isn't a dirty face that makes them black it is an oxidization in the skin.
- Use warm or closer to hot water on a facecloth (but not hot enough to cause pain or damage to the skin. Keep it there until the cloth is cool and then do it again. Some folks use a steamer but be careful not to burn yourself! This will soften the skin and loosen the pores.
Elmer's Glue all multi-purpose glue - Safe and non-toxic PBA glue.
Apply a thin layer to the affected skin area. Then right away, apply a piece of toilet tissue onto the glue and let it dry. After it is dry, you would carefully peel the layer off. You should find that there are the blackheads on the dried glue that you have removed.
Do this once a week if you have no problems with it. Moisturize afterwards.
- Apply egg whites to the skin and let it complete dry Then remove it with warm water. You can use the yellow part of the egg in the same way afterwards.
- Tomato - has great skin therapy chemicals in it. Cut one in half and rub it onto the area leaving the tomato mush there until it is dry. After 15 minutes wash with lukewarm water.
- Orange peel is great for your skin if you don't get an irritation. It will clear blackheads and shrink your pores. Blend it with water and apply it to the area. Leave it there for 20 minutes the wash it off with lukewarm water.
Black head affected skin on the nose of a young person.