Have splotchy skin tone with light or dark spots here and there.
Some who have sun damaged skin look a lot older than they must.
Here are two lists to help with natural skin tone that is more even and smooth so to look younger and more vital.
You'll feel a lot better when you do.
- Treat your skin like an angel would treat hers.
- Use a good cleaning soap that is the gentlest that will do the job.
- Sometimes just water is enough to remove germs, dead skin and dirt.
- Use skin care products that are good for the collagen in your skin.
- Read the label on everything that touches your skin first and avoid what is below
- Steaming or using ice on the skin for any reason
- Bar soaps and cleaners
- Overly abrasive facial scrubs that have pumice, nut shells, or aluminum oxide crystals.
- Alchohol and or menthol based astringents and toners.
- Harsh scrub mitts like a loofah
- Hot water
- Polyvinyl and fragrant essential oils in a facial mask
- Strong or just about any chemical scrubs